Carlos' Famous Red Velvet Juice


When you are on an extended juice fast you have to start getting creative to add some versatility...at least I do!  This time, I can't take the credit for the creativity of this juice it is the creation of one of the hosts of the Juicing Support Network's 30 day juice event,  Mr. Carlos Vargas.  He puts just cocoa powder in his but I took it just one step further 
and put in the Raw Protein cocoa powder.  
I have to say, this juice is a pure treat juice.  I would not have it everyday, 
but it certainly keeps things interesting.  
And yes, it is delish!



Red Velvet Juice

1 large sweet potato
1 beet
about 2 cups of red grapes
1-2 tbsp raw organic cocoa powder

Run the produce through your juicer then add cocoa and shake until combined....I like to put it in my vita mix and blend with a few ice cubes so it is not quite as gritty.
Thank you Carlos....this is a good one!

Juice on my friends
Be well
Chelly

Comments

Popular Posts