Greens for Breakfast

There is one thing that I am trying to make a habit since following Chef AJ and her Ultimate Weight Loss plan and that is having 1 pound of greens for breakfast.  I have always been a person that enjoys something sweet in them morning, so the thought of eating greens, especially one pound of greens for breakfast, was quite intimidating!  I jumped right in though and started doing kale and spinach saute's with mushrooms, onions and garlic with a finish of balsamic vinegar...and I have to tell you it is absolutely delicious!  Chef AJ is right!!!! It does eliminate cravings for sweet foods and it gets in 1 pound of greens before the you start your day.  I do sometimes do brussel sprouts, cauliflower or zucchini but the majority of the time it is greens and by George...I love it!  Who knew?


 Eat Your Greens!!





So good!  This is kale, onions, mushrooms and garlic that was sauteed without oil and then sprinkled with some balsamic vinegar.  You can cook without oil!  It is so easy and you don't have that oily film that coats your mouth so you can actually enjoy and TASTE the food.  






Comments

Popular Posts